Rosemary Essential Oil
Product No: R032
Rosemary is a common herb with a strong woody scent that is clear-minded!
- Inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria
- Enhance analytical power and increase concentration
Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis)† leaf oil
Keep this product out of the reach of children. It can only be used externally, and the range of application should be kept away from the eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, attending a medical treatment, or have a doctor's formula, please consult your health advisor or doctor before using. If the skin is exposed to direct sunlight or ultraviolet light for the next 48 hours, citrus essential oils should not be used. "
1) Dilute 1 drop of rosemary essential oil with 4 drops of V-6 pure vegetable oil or olive oil. A small portion of the skin under the arm is tested for sensitivity and then applied to the desired area. OR
2) Mix 1 drop of rosemary oil with 4 drops of V-6TM synthetic pure vegetable oil. Soak the cotton ball in solution and apply it to the freshly cleaned face to help clean. OR
3) Add 10-15 drops of rosemary essential oil to natural shampoo or conditioner to make your hair healthier. OR
4) You can also use the fragrance to enjoy the aroma of woody and vitality, 3 times a day for 30 minutes.