Floravital Liquid Iron & Vitamin Formula 500ml
Product No: G041
Clinically proven to effectively normalize low iron levels
Helps renew vitality
- Each 20 ml serving satisfies the RDA for women of childbearing age
- Promotes the formation of healthy red blood cells
- Beneficial for pregnant and lactating women, athletes, the elderly and vegetarians or vegans
- Contains highly soluble iron gluconate as well as herbal extracts, whole food
- Free of additives, alcohol and preservatives
- Gluten, wheat, yeast, dairy, lactose and GMO free
* Iron is an essential element for the body. It combines with copper and protein to make hemoglobin, a major component of red blood cells which transports oxygen from the lungs to all the tissues of the body. Iron is also needed throughout the body for adenosine triphosphate production (ATP). ATP is required for cellular energy and proper cell function. When iron is low, ATP production drops and energy levels decrease as a result.
Aqueous extract from rose hips, chamomile flowers, fennel fruit, spinach leaves, grape juice, pear juice, black currant juice, water, cherry juice, blackberry juice, carrot juice.
Adults (12 and over): Take two teaspoons twice daily before meals.
Children (4 - 11 years old): Take two teaspoons once daily before a meal