Gluten-Free and Sugar-Free Pancake Mix
Product No: 163701
Gluten free and sugar free !
- Use Japanese rice and Non-GMO Soybeans
- Sugar-free (Add Sugar during the pancake making process if desired)
- Does not contain the top 7 allergens (wheat, buckwheat, dairy products, egg, peanut, and crustacean, etc)
Japanese Rice, Hokkaido Soy Bean Powder (Non-GMO), salt, yeast
1. Prepare 200g of pancake mix, 1 egg, 250ml of milk or soy milk.
2. Mix the flour, egg, and milk (or oil and water) into a large bowl.
3. Heat the pan over a high heat then turn to a medium heat.
4. Add a ladle of batter to the pan in a round shape, and cook for 3 minutes.
5. Wait until the top of the pancake begins to bubble, turn it over and cook for about 2 minutes.