Thehealthiest coconut oil in the world
Suitablefor a wide variety of cooking method
- Acombination of unrefined extra-virgin coconut oil and extra-virgin avocado oil,Cocavo has less saturated fat than regular coconut oil.
- addedhealth benefits of avocado oil which includes high-levels of mono-unsaturatedfat, vitamin E and plant sterols.
- Cocavois the perfect cooking oil to enhance a wide variety of dishes from curries tostir-fries, and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Sourcedfrom renewable plantations in the south pacific, new Zealand and California
- raw,naturally organic, cold pressed, contains no additives, contaminants ortrans-fats and is naturally cholesterol free.
113 grams bittersweet chocolate
1 cup (209 grams) Raw Extra Virgin cold pressed coconut & Avocado oil
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup packed light brown sugar
3 large eggs plus 1 egg yolk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup (96 grams) all-purpose flour
1 cup (80 grams) unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line an 8x8-inch baking pan withfoil or parchment paper, leaving an overhang on two sides.
2. In a large heat-safe bowl combine the chocolate and coconutoil and microwave in 30 second bursts until melted and smooth.
3. Let cool slightlybefore adding in the granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs and yolk, and vanilla.Add the flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking soda and stir until justcombined.
4. Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan
5. Bake for about 35minutes or until the brownies are set but moist crumbs are still attached wheninserting a toothpick.
Moisturizing Lavender Sugar Scrub
1 3/4 cup white sugar
1-3 Tablespoons lavender buds (or other floral buds)
2-4 Tablespoons Raw Extra Virgin cold pressed coconut & Avocado oil
Lavender essential oil (optional)
Mix all the ingredients together
Extra-virgin coconut oil, extra-virgin avocado oil
Country of Origin: New Zealand