Gluten free and sugar free !
Make 8 American breakfast pancakes
- Does not contain the top 7 allergens (wheat, buckwheat, dairy products, egg, peanut, and crustacean, etc)
How to make?
1. Put the flour, egg (or egg replacer + water), and half the milk (or vegan milk), into a large bowl or jug.
2. Beat to a smooth paste then stir in the remaining milk to make a thin batter. Refrigerate the batter for up to 12 hours – otherwise it’s ready to go.
3. Lightly oil a frying pan so that the oil just covers the surface and get the pan nice and hot.
4. Stir the batter then spoon or pour some into the hot pan, rolling it out to the edges.
5. Cook the pancake, loosening the edges, until the base is golden.Turn it over and cook the other side.
Repeat until the batter is used.
Serve with sweet or savoury fillings of your choice.
Large frying pan and mixing bowl
Flour Blend (Rice, Potato, Tapioca, Maize, Buckwheat), Chickpea Flour, Raising Agents (Mono- Calcium Phosphate and Sodium Bicarbonate), Corn Starch
Country of Origin: UK