Rich flavor, multiple ways for eating
- Hamachi Kama: The fish belly is located close to the chinand is located in the middle of the fish belly and the fish body. The musclesare elastic, making the meat firmer, and the fat and gum are heavy.
- Fleshy elasticity
- There is a lot of fat in the fish belly, which will add afeeling of instant melting
How to eat:
Special parts such as the fish mule above the sirloin, because the fins move around the muscles, the meat is firmer. It can be used for grilling or Japanese cooking to eat fat and gum.
1. Salt-grilled Hamachi Kama with lemon juice, crispy fish skinwith tender and Hamachi Kama, top-notch sake
2. Miso grilled Hamachi Kama
3. Japanese style boiled Hamachi Kama
Storage method: put into freezer
Country of Origin: Japan