- Gluten free and suitable for vegan
- Potato and corn noodles
- Unlike other noodles, these harusame noodles stay firmer for longer in hot water, making them particularly great for hot pots, stews, soups or dressed salads
- Made without wheat these noodles can be enjoyed hot or cold
Harusame are dried starch noodles, originally made from mung beans, there are now lots of different varieties to choose from. These translucent noodles have a slightly slippery texture and although flavor-less, readily absorb flavours and add a pleasant texture to soups, salads, stir-fries and even desserts.
How to cook?
• Simmer noodles in hot water for 5-6 mins. Rinse with cold water and drain well.
• To enjoy warmed add to your soup or stir fry for 2-3 minutes to warm through.
• To microwave, add noodles to a heat proof container. Pour on hot water and cook for 5 minutes, drain and use as above.
Country of Origin: Japan