Milkthistle is a plant known by its detoxifyingproperties, so it is essential in fight against liver fat. Besides liverprotecting function, it also has bodycleansing abilities. Since it supports digestion,it is a great remedy against constipation.
Cleans the liver
Renews damaged cells of liver tissue
Protects the liver against toxins
Liver is one of the most importantorgans in our body. It performs many different functions, essential for ourhealth. Among others, it removes toxins from our body. Therefore an occasionalbody detoxifying is compulsory for maintenance of well-being.
How can we recognize fatty liver?
Fatty liver causes:
- slow digestion of carbohydrates and disablesstoring of extra glucose, which means the body can not receive energy whenneeded, what leads to constant tiredness and fatigue,
- worse digestion of fats and carbohydrates,which is seen as visceral fat accumulation,
- acid reflux (heartburn),
- excess sweating and heath waves,
- slow digestion with bloating and occasionalsickness,
- drop in immunity,
- skin issues (itchy skin with acne and darkspots)
- Who is it for?
- for all, who wish to protect their liverprevently,
- for people with bad eating habbits (processedfood, alcohol,...),
- for people with excess of visceral fat,
- for people lacking excercise,
- for people that are stressed often,
- for people with slow digestion,
- for people who consume medical drugs for alonger period of time
Ingredients: Milk thistle (Silybummarianum) seeds, ground
Country of Origin: Slovenia