These yummy cacaocookies by Orgran are free of sugar and packed full of added goodness from chiaand buckwheat.
Great in lunch boxes or to take on a picnic.
Suitable for vegans, who is allergic to gluten, and weight loss
- Chia seeds to enhance the dietary fiber in the nutritive cookies
- Buckwheat with high protein, fiber, and rich in vitamins
- Chocolate cookies with super grains and real cacao nibs
- Baked with oven, no excessive oil used
- Gluten free, wheat free, dairy free, egg free, yeast free, soy free, nutfree
- No fat gained even after excess intake
maize starch, sweetener(xylitol), palm vegetable oil, cocoa mass (8.7%), rice flour, buckwheat grits(6.6%), cocoa powder (3.1%), yellow pea flour, cacao nibs (2.9%), dextrin, chiaseeds (2.2%), potato starch, tapioca starch, flavour (natural vanilla), raisingagents (sodium bicarbonate, calcium carbonate, citric acid), emulsifier(vegetable derived monoglyceride), stabilisers (guar gum, methylcellulose),salt.
Country of Origin: Australia