Organic Gluten Free pasta. Also suitable for vegan
A healthy alternative to traditional pasta
- low sugar: 0.8g sugar per 100g pasta
- rich in essential amino acids, complex carbohydrates andproteins of vegetable origin.
- Born from the skillful combination of naturallygluten-free organic flours, this pasta can be easily eaten by people with aceliac disease.
- certified VEGAN OK
- The total cereals absence gives to the product a low glycemicindex, a typical feature for people on a diet.
- low glycemic index is perfect for people practicingsports, because it doesn’t give an energy peak, but releases gradually andconstantly its energy.
- allows the hunger stimulus control
PASTA NATURA's multilegumes pasta is perfect for anybodypracticing sports or simply anybody looking for proteins and complex sugars ina good pasta dish
multilegumes flour has a high content of copper,potassium, magnesium, iron and fibres.
Cooking time: 4-5 minutes
25% beans flour, 25% peas flour, 25% chickpeas flour and25% lentils flour
it may contain traces of soy.
Country of Origin: Italy