YoungLiving's Cedarwood essential oil can help create a calming and comfortingatmosphere when diffused. Learn how to use Cedarwood oil and its benefits!
- Creates a relaxing, calming, and comforting atmosphere whendiffused to support a relaxing nighttime routine
- Helps maintain the appearance of youthful skin andhealthy-looking hair
- Has skin-cleansing properties
- Is a natural deodorizer
- Includes naturally occurring constituents that are high inperquisites
How to Use:
1. Diffuse Cedarwood in the evening to create a relaxingatmosphere and help neutralize odors.
2. Apply 1–2 drops onto your pillow before going to bed.
3. Add a couple of drops to a DIY outdoor spray blended withoils such as Citronella, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Myrtle, Clove, or Lemongrass touse at sporting events or while camping.
4. Pamper yourself with an at-home scalp massage. Warm a fewdrops between your hands and rub it into your scalp for healthy-looking hair.
5. Add Cedarwood to your favorite lotions and skin careproducts to help cleanse and moisturize the skin.
Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilutionnot required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Ingredients: 100% pure Cedrus atlantica* (Cedarwood) barkoil
Country of Origin: USA