Why is Proven Probiotics (Pregnancy) important for pregnant women and infants?
Development of healthy gut bacteria is vital to the newborn baby and evidence increasingly suggests that the acquisition of beneficial bacteria is influenced by the mother during pregnancy, birth and breastfeeding.
1. Good bacteria strains have been detected in both the foetus and the placenta during pregnancy
2. our baby’s first colonisation of bacteria occurs immediately at birth either from the mother if born vaginally or from the environment if born by caesarean section.
3. In addition, mum’s gut bacteria are known to relocate to her breast tissue before birth in preparation for breastfeeding.
4. Probiotics and beneficial bacteria are important to the infants and their future absorbtion
Mum’s health during pregnancy is also a key concern and, as well as the usual food cravings and aversions, tiredness and nausea, this can be a time when women can experience unusual symptoms, such as food intolerances, IBS-type symptoms and allergies, such as hay fever and eczema.
For mother and baby
- 10 billion Lab4 bLactobacillus & Bifidus bacteria per capsule
- Support for mother and baby during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- ProVen Probiotics are the only friendly bacteria proven to be safe during pregnancy
- Proven to reduce eczema and allergic sensitisation to any allergen in babies and children
Recommended daily intake:
As a food supplement, take one capsule daily with food
1 capsule per day
Calcium Carbonate, Potato Maltodextrin, Vegetarian Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Colour (Titanium Dioxide)), Ascorbic Acid, Microorganisms (Lactobacillus salivarius CUL61, Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis CUL34, Bifidobacterium bifidum CUL20, Lactobacillus paracasei CUL08), Corn Starch, Anti-caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate).
Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Country of Origin: UK