Goat Milk (from 10 months)
Product No: 90101
Suitable for infants, no "Goat" taste!
Goat milk nutritive value is the most similar to breast milk, so is the best choice for babies, pregnant women, and even adults!
- From goats fed with organic grass and fodder without antibiotics
- Only goat milk and breast milk contain Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF). It benefits the immunities of mouth cavity, throat & gastrointestinal tract
- Rich nutrition: contains less lactose and easier to digest than cow milk as fat globules of goat milk are smaller; have plenty of Vitamins (A、B、C) & Minerals (calcium, iron, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium) etc. that is important for bone development.
- Highly recommended for children who are allergic to cow milk because the composition of casein in Goat Milk is alpha-2s (cow milk are alpha-1s). Special designed for infants suffering eczema, allergic rhinitis & asthma.
- Contain rich Taurine, Omega 3, 6 fatty acid(DHA/EPA/AA/GLA) that help children's brain and eyesight development.
Whole goat milk (47%), low molecular polysaccharides, organic frozen squeezed vegetable oils(coleseed, sunflower), soy lecithin, vitamins (A, C, D, E), minerals(calcium, iron, zine, potassium, copper) etc
- Over 12 months Infants, children, pregnancy, adult, elderly
- Children who have lactose intolerance, eczema, allergic rhinitis & asthma.
*Free of GMO, preservative, artificial colour and flavor