Product No: N088
Medical evidence, effectively reduce the baby allergy opportunities to improve intestinal health!
- Whether your baby is now breastfeeding or formula feeding, are likely to be prone to common digestion problems, such as: diarrhea, constipation, vomiting, flatulence, irritability crying, etc., are common symptoms. Clinically confirmed that supplementation of probiotics can improve the health of newborn babies and children, promote digestive system and enhance immunity
- The results of the Swansea Baby Trial, which are accepted by the International Journal of Clinical Medicine, show that taking ProVen probiotics reduces the risk of allergic skin before infants at age 2; for common allergens such as pollen, dust mite, milk , Eggs, cat hair and other allergic rates are greatly reduced.
- ProVen probiotics (syngene) Infant formula is a probiotic supplement that is formulated for newborn babies. Selection of the world patent LAB4b probiotics formula, more than 15 years of clinical evidence
- Enhance intestinal health and immunity
- Suppression of bad bacteria breeding, suitable for diarrhea when used
- Help defecation, promote digestive system health (for vomiting, flatulence, constipation, poor appetite)
- Reduce the baby allergies
- Help the absorption of nutrients
- Safe and Reliable: Cultech, founded and supervised by Dr. Nigel Plummer, is the only probiotic manufacturer in Europe that meets pharmaceutical levels. ProVen probiotics are patented to ensure that the quality of activity and after opening without refrigeration
- British MHRA Security Authority certification
- Newborn baby more peace of mind: Shi Yunsi University School of Medicine in particular the "newborn baby safety" clinical test, the empirical demonstration of patent probiotics is very safe to ensure that suitable for newborn babies
Prebiotics: Galactooligosacchariedes (GOS), Frutooligosacchariedes (FOS), Lab4b Probiotics(10 billion viable cells): Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20), Bifidobacterium animalis subsp.lactis (CUL-34), Lactobacillus salivarius (CUL-61), Lactobacillus paracasei (CUL-08)
From new born
Newborn baby (0 - 24 months): 1 pack per day
Baby (24 months or more): 2 packs per day
Add 1 pack of powder (2g) to the cooled formula, all kinds of beverages or food, and mix well. Breastfeeding women can add the powder to the prepared breast milk, also recommended sprinkled around the nipple for direct consumption.
Do not add into high temperature liquid (> 45 ° C).