Raw Organic Cacao Butter
Product No: 12301
Made from cacao beans, full of Omega-6, Omega-9 and antioxidants.
Aside from cooking and baking, cacao butter is also wonderful for making homemade moisturisers.
Cocoa butter is a stable, edible and plant-based fat pressed from the cacao bean.
Family Farm Raw Organic Cacao Butter is pure and unfiltered, it has a very mild flavor, and a delicate aroma of chocolate which distinguishes it from the smoky, burnt scent of standard cacao butter.
Surprising Health Benefits Of Cacao Butter:
1) A Good Source of Protective Fatty Acids: Rich in omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acids, which support overall health.
2) Antioxidant Powerhouse: Boost the immune system, support heart health, and lower inflammation.
3) Prevents Skin Dryness: All-natural, great for protecting sensitive skin. It hydrates the skin and lips by locking in moisture when applied topically.
How To Use Cacao Butter:
I. For Cooking and Baking:
- Use our organic cocoa butter for your own homemade chocolate creations by combining it with cacao powder, a natural sweetener and other ingredients.
- A fantastic dairy-free substitute for butter in vegan diets.
- Blended in smoothies, or use it to make ice cream and raw desserts, too!
II. For Skincare:
- Wonderful in making homemade moisturisers and skin care products.
- Add a small spoonful to a steaming bath for a long, lavish soak that will invigorate your skin from head to toe.
Organic Raw Cacao Butter
Butter substitute, Dairy free, Keto, Vegan
For Cooking and Baking or making homemade moisturisers and skin care products.