Bob’s Red Millgluten-free brownie mix is made fromdeep and intense dark chocolate flavor combined with a wonderfully moist caketexture and is an instant favorite.
- Gluten Free BrownieMix makes moist, indulgent brownies with a deliciously rich chocolate flavorand wonderfully fudgy texture
- Simple to makegluten free baked goods everyone will love.
- Bob’s Red MillGluten Free Brownie Mix is our unique blend of flours and ingredients craftedto give you a little taste of childhood.
- Children who isallergic to gluten will enjoy the Gluten Free Brownie
- Containing the finestGhirardelli cocoa, it is a must for all chocolate lovers.
- Bob's Red Mill products labeled GlutenFree are batch tested in our quality control laboratory. We use an ELISA GlutenAssay test to confirm that a product is gluten free.
How to cook?
What you'll need:
· 1 Package Bob's Red Mill Gluten FreeBrownie Mix
· 1 eggs (or egg replacer)
· 1/2 cup butter, melted (or vegetable oil)
Preheat oven to 325ºF. Grease a 9" x 9" baking pan.*
Pour brownie mix into a mixing bowl. Add eggs and butter andmix well. Pour batter into pan and spread evenly with a spatula.
Bake until toothpick inserted in center comes out mostlyclean, about 30 minutes. Let cool completely before cutting.
Makes 16 brownies.
Mix it up!
For extraordinary brownies, try one or more of thesedelicious additions:
· Peanut Butter
· Chocolate Chips
· Peppermint Extract
· Coconut Flakes
· Chopped Pecans
· Dried Cherries
· Instant Espresso Powder
· Orange Zest
*For a thicker brownie, use an 8" x 8" pan andbake for an additional 5-10 minutes.
For more recipes: https://www.bobsredmill.com/gluten-free-brownie-mix.html
Sugar, gluten free flour blend (sweet white rice flour,brown rice flour, potato starch, whole grain sorghum flour, tapioca flour,xanthin gum), cocoa powder, sea salt, baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate,sodium bicarbonate, corn starch, monocalcium phosphate), natural vanilla powder(sugar, cornstarch, vanilla extract).
Manufactured in a facility that uses tree nuts and soy.
Store in a cool, dry place to preserve freshness.
Country of Origin: USA